Saturday, May 21, 2011

To Start Off


So, my search in the states for a job has been set on a hiatus.

Why?

Because in order to hire me, immigration work needs to be done and I have not yet enough experience enough for anyone to hire.

So, what am I going to do?

Start working freelance in Mexico and settle here for a little bit while I figure out how to get over that visa process. For now, getting better at animating sounds good to me. In the meantime, I will have to make money to survive, haha.

So I decided on coming back to my little home town and starting with graphic design. I will be working on shorts, and a graphic novel that I will probably start typing in an hour or so.

An animator has to do everything to get to their dream, even if it means to do something completely different than what intended.


And just for laughs, here's my first quick poster job.

No comments:

Post a Comment